75 Years Old and Going Strong - Newport Beach, CA

For a long time I had been unhappy with the area...

For a long time I had been unhappy with the area under my chin. As I have gotten older, more of the skin under my chin had started to droop and I had developed a little fullness under the chin (aka double chin). This was making me look older than I would like. My wife is younger and she keeps up with her cosmetic work to please me. I thought it was time that I returned the favor.

Dr. Sadati, using only local anesthesia, was able to do a lower face and under the chin lift. I walked out of the office in a few hours and was able to move around without bandages in less than a week. There was very little pain, and the bruising and swelling, naturally expected, were down within a few days. Dr. Sadati’s staff was always very pleasant, helpful and friendly. I actually looked forward to the follow-up visits to the office.

Now, almost a year later, I am very happy with my new look. I have a well-defined jaw and chin line, and the droopiness under my chin is gone. After being off of work a month, on my first day back, many people said I look younger. I just excused it as the result of a month off and a lot of good rest.

Oh, yes. My wife is happy my new look, too.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thorough, pleasant, and very professional.