33yr Old Mom Looking to Make a Long Time Dream Come True - Newport Beach, CA

I'm a 33yr old mom, 5'7" 145lb 34b looking to be a...

I'm a 33yr old mom, 5'7" 145lb 34b looking to be a full D. I have been dreaming of this day for over 10 years now and I can't believe I finally got the courage to put myself first and go after my personal dream. It has been quite an emotional ride so far which I didn't expect until after the surgery. So far I have found it most difficult to deal with the guilt of the large amount of money needed for surgery and the strain it will put on my family while I am recovering. Thankfully my husband is so incredibly supportive.
12 more days and I will have boobies!!!

I did it!

I had my surgery about 18 hours ago now and I couldn't be happier. I'm 33 years old, 5'7" and weigh 145. Ended up going with 365cc silicone natrelle high profile dual plane inframammary incision that took me from a small b to a full d. Still tight and uncomfortable at times but manageable with Tylenol. I'm proud of myself for putting my needs first - a very difficult task as a parent. Can't wait to see them soften and settle but so far they look great! :)

Day 2 is here and feeling better than yesterday

I had my surgery yesterday morning and while I didn't have any nausea (the meds must have helped prevent it), the pressure was very much present. I didn't take any narcotic pain meds and stuck with Tylenol instead and I'm glad I did. The pain and pressure was manageable, drank plenty of water and walked around for 15 minutes every hour.
Today the pressure is lessening, my boobs are a little softer and the pain is a little less. Sleep wasn't great last night as I'm still adjusting to sleeping upright. A nap this morning helped and I may take half a Benedryl to sleep better. I'm just so happy to be past the surgery and working on recovery.

Day 7 is finally here!

In some ways it feels like Day 7 took forever to get here and yet day 3 seemed so long ago. My right breast feels tighter than the left, which is normal, but it's also a little more bruised and is my dominant side. Today is the first day they feel and look most similar and that's exciting.

I never lost feeling in my nipples, but did have some numb spots on parts of the areola and above the inframammary incision. Nearly all feeling has come back except for a dime sized spot above each incision - not worried, it's still early. I've had lots of stabbing, shooting, tingly pain and sensations all over my breasts as nerves begin to heal. It's not constant but a little uncomfortable. I also have hypersensitivity all over my breasts and nipples that peaked at Day 6 and today at Day 7 seems much less severe. I found that slow gentle strokes or little tickled all over my breasts, areola, sternum, sides and below the incisions calmed the nerves. Muscle spasms are intermittent but most severe in my right breast which is more swollen. Gentle massage and pressure is helpful - hubby has been extra helpful here! Lol

I never took the prescribed narcotic pain meds and instead have been taking extra strength Tylenol every 6 or so hours.

Bloating seemed to peak around Day 4 and subsided by Day 5 or 6.

Sleep hasn't been great but it's getting progressively better.

I had my post op appointment on Day 5. I was freed of my ace bandage shackles and placed in a compression band. I was also told I could sleep however feels comfortable to get good sleep. Still trying to find a position that is actually comfortable but I think I'm getting close.

So far I'm loving the results but can't wait for these puppies to heal, relax and drop and fluff!

3 Weeks Post-Op BA

3 Weeks ago I went from a 32/34B to a full D! :) There's still some discomfort and I can't wait for them to finally settle but I love them so much! It's amazing how much of a confidence boost they have been. I'm also really enjoying not wearing a bra!

They are so much softer and jiggle a little - makes me smile as much as my husband! Lol

I worried about my 3 year's questions and not being able to lift him but it hasn't even been a problem. Good thing I spent all that time worrying!

Looking forward to being more active again and trying to enjoy taking it easy.

Starting my silicone scar treatment cream tomorrow for the inframammary incisions. Can't wait for those puppies to be less noticeable too!

I'm so thankful for each and every one of your inspiring, funny and uplifting stories that helped give me the courage to go after my own dream. Thank you!

33yr old mom almost 3 months post-op BA and loving my new boobs! :)

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I’m 33 years old and had been thinking about breast implants for nearly 10 years but weight loss and having a child left me so deflated that it was time to finally do something about it. I found RealSelf in 2013 and compared more doctors than I can remember but Dr. Nichter stood out from the rest. He is triple board certified, his portfolio matched the natural results I was looking for and he has a genuine passion for what he does. At my consultation Dr. Nichter was very professional, listened to me, explained my options, took time answering every question I could think of and was never pushy. Unfortunately I had to put off scheduling my surgery for another three years, but Dr. Nichter and his staff were very patient and understanding. This only made me more confident I had selected the best doctor for me. I was excited to finally schedule surgery for March 2016 however the two weeks leading up to the surgery were an emotional rollercoaster – I was scared, stressed out and overwhelmed with “mom guilt.” While I waited to be prepped for surgery, Dr. Nichter sat with me and talked about what to expect after surgery and went over all the details of the surgery including my wish pics again. He was so calm and confident that it really helped ease my nerves. Dr. Nichter called me early in the evening after surgery to check up on me and I was excited to have nothing bad to report. I continued to follow the recovery plan completely including taking all vitamins and medication as directed, slept upright, etc. and I feel like it made a big difference in making my recovery easier - I had no nausea, complications or constipation and I was back to office work in 4 days. Today marks two months since my surgery and I look and feel great! My boobs are just like I wanted - soft, full and natural-looking. My husband loves how natural they look and feel and how happy I am - he said he’s never wanted to hug a doctor more in his life! My only regret is the amount of grief I gave myself before making the decision to change my life for the better but mom guilt is a beast. The support of my husband, fellow RealSelf members going through the same thing and knowing I was in the hands of such a well-respected doctor gave me the courage to make a long-time dream come true for me. Thank you Dr. Nichter for your outstanding professionalism, bedside manner and passion for the exceptional work you do!