41 Years Old, 3 Kids, Full Tommy Tuck and Breast Augmentation, 5'4'', 126 Pounds - Newport Beach, CA

After more than 6 years of debating with myself if...

After more than 6 years of debating with myself if I would get a mommy makeover done, I decided to go ahead. I've got my surgery done a week ago, and I can say that it is totally worth it! I was surprised how my body reacted very well to the procedures, my recovery had been very easy so fat, with very less pain ( no more than the soreness of a big work out). I am trill with my results!!!

Day 9 after my mommy makeover!

I can't believe it is just 9 days post surgery, I'm feeling so well. Yesterday I had my follow up app with Dr Ackerman and everything is great. I have to wear my bonder for an other week and after I will move on with the Spanx. This morning I walked the god for 45 minutes, it was wonderful. I can't stay still so just knowing that I can be slowly back to myself is a very nice feeling. I'm am of course dealing with a lot of swelling mostly in the abdomen, but it's not that bad. I'm taking the time this morning to show my before pictures!

Before pictures!

Here are my before makeover pictures!

Day 10 post op!

I forgot to say in my previous updates that I've got 400cc Mentor smooth round moderate plus profile under the muscle for both breast. I'm at day 10 post op, I feel amazing. I can clean the house , yeah!!!! ( I'm a clean freak), and do the pick up and drop off for the kids at school. My husband is still at home working, but I just let him cook at this point (hate cooking!!!). So that's it, the swelling in my abdomen is still there of course, but it's less than just 2-3 days ago. I can sleep on my side now which is a really good thing, I sleep so much better this way.

2 weeks post op!

Hi there!
So It's been 2 weeks since my surgery, and I feeling very great. To be honest I have to remember myself to not do too much, because my energy level is back. Beside then working out, I'm am taking on all of my regular tasks. I sleep well, the swelling is still there but less than before, and I can walk fully straight! (Yeah) What can I say, I have absolutely no signs of post surgery depression that I heard so much about on this site. In fact, it's the opposite, I feel like I can lift mountains ( but I won't, lol).

2 months post surgery

I am 2 months post surgery and I can tell that I am back in shape! I am working out every day as before. The only thing is that I have to wait to lift heavy weight and to do abs exercices. But that's it, I'm feeling amazing. The swelling is almost gone, and my belly botton looks better and better.

Almost 8 months post mommy makeover!

They are saying that the work is not done after the procedure you have to maintain it, and it's right!!! I'm working out a lot and for the first time in my life I'm starting to see my abs. I feel amazing, full of energy and of course, I love my new body.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon