40th Birthday Present After 2 Kids - Newport Beach, CA

After my 2nd child my tommy was never the same. No...

After my 2nd child my tommy was never the same. No matter how many sit ups and exercise, the extra skin was still there. So, when my late husband asked me what I wanted for my 40th birthday, I knew exactly what I wanted, a Mommy Makeover. I started researching for the best surgeon in OC. My oral surgeon also recommended Dr. Horowitz and after doing some researched on my own I confirmed he was considered one of the best in Orange County. I met with him for a consultation told him what I wanted done. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation - Mommy Makeover. Dr. Horowitz and his staff were absolutely awesome. They made me feel comfortable from the moment I stepped into the office. Dr. Horowitz is very personable and caring with a great sense of humor. Always smiling. Overall I had a very positive experience. To this date 10+ years later I get lots of complements and asked who was my surgeon. I am considering having a tune up and no hesitation to go back to Dr. Horowitz.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz is an awesome surgeon. I had the most wonderful worry free experience. Dr. Horowitz is very caring. I appreciate he took the time and was patience in answering all my questions, making sure I was comfortable with the procedure, recovery and results. I will totally recommend Dr. Horowitz.