45-year Old Male with Some Sweating Issues - Newport Beach, CA

Over the last several years, I had been receiving...

Over the last several years, I had been receiving injections of either Botox or Dysport to help with underarm sweating. It was never a major problem, but it was annoying enough that I often wore white shirts. The toxin injections required about 30 injections under each arm, which was relatively uncomfortable. The product lasted about 9 months for me. But, I wanted something longer lasting. I finally decided to try MiraDry after doing some research. I went to the office of Dr. Jed Horowitz at BioSpa in Newport Beach.

The procedure involved numerous injections of an anesthetic with a very fine needle (it wasn't bad but that was the worst part). Once that was completed, the nurses in the office performed the pain-free Miradry procedure (thanks to the anesthetic). It took about 90 minutes total. In the 6-24 hours that followed, I did experience some minor discomfort and a fair amount of swelling. But everything was very tolerable. It's been 5 days now and I have no pain and the swelling has almost completely subsided.

Since the procedure, I've had no hint of underarm sweating, no appearance of added sweat elsewhere and no need to use deodorant. It's been fantastic! I know it's only been 5 days, but I could not be happier.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

The nurses in the office who performed the treatment were excellent. Great bedside manner, excellent clinicians and both had tremendous personalities. I would definitely go back to this office!