Tired of Looking Tired.... - Newport Beach, CA

I had been contemplating doing something about...

I had been contemplating doing something about looking tired for a while....then I participated in a video conference for work and this really old/tired lady was looking back at me...and it was me! The same day I saw my face on a video screen while going through TSA. That was enough for me to consider a consult and see what might be done to make my external appearance be more in line with how I felt internally. I did some digging around and found Dr. Nichter via Real Self in the Questions section. I was very impressed with his answer on how to select a plastic surgeon, so I went in for the consult and the rest is history. The procedure type only allows me to select one, but I had several (Lite Lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, brow lift, fat transfer to cheeks, chin implant, and Obagi Blue Peel to face, neck, chest. The Obagi blue peel requires a fair amount of time for skin prep. As the surgery date approached I became a little apprehensive, but one look in the mirror at the old lady looking back at me solidified my resolve. Surgery was about 6 hours. I thought I would be in more pain post op, but it really wasn't bad. I am fortunate that I work from home for the most part when not traveling, so I was able to get back to work after three days. I was advised to sleep in a recliner for 2 -3 weeks, but did it for 4. For the first 2 weeks post op I questioned my decision as I was pretty scary looking, but at just about 2 weeks I started to feel much better about the results. I attended a large company meeting at 4 weeks post op and everyone was amazed at the results and asking who they needed to go see. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nichter. He is very personable, did a fabulous job, and has a great group of people working for him in his office. A great experience so far. The pictures start with the day of surgery and progress through to week 4 post op.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nichter is very professional. He takes time to explain procedures and answer any questions both before and after the procedure. I am very satisfied with my results and have already recommended him to friends and colleagues.