Gynecomastia Problem Solved....with Flying Colors!!! - Newport Beach, CA

Words really can't do justice to just how amazing...

Words really can't do justice to just how amazing my experience has been with Dr. Cruise and his staff. Having dealt with gynecomastia for over 20 years, I decided it was finally time to deal with the issue once and for all, but was incredibly intimidated at the prospect of not only admitting to someone out loud what I had kept to myself for so long, but of finding a doctor I could truly trust.

From the very first phone call with Kim at the front desk, and throughout the entire period leading up to my surgery, Dr. Cruise's staff could not have been more welcoming or more wonderful. They instantly made me feel at ease regarding the entire process, and were on hand to answer every question I had, whether by phone or email. The surgery went off without a hitch, and I am absolutely blown away by the results! Had I known it could be this easy, I would have done this 20 years ago!

If you are on the hunt for a doctor and staff you can really put your trust and confidence in, consider the hunt OVER. Don't go ANYWHERE else. This team is like coming home.

P.S. I just had my surgery yesterday, so I don't have "after" photos yet (I'm still bandaged up). However, having had the chance to see myself un-bandaged at the Dr.'s office this morning, I am BEYOND thrilled with the results. I feel like a completely new person!

Before and after photos

It's now two days post surgery, and while I'm fairly uncomfortable wearing the compression vest, the pain is extremely minimal, and I've been easily able to avoid using the pain medication.

Not having been to the gym in nearly two months, I absolutely cannot WAIT to get back to working out and begin seeing what my new physique will look like with some muscle!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I first met with Dr. Cruise over Skype, and although he was fairly serious and clinical in his approach, he seemed to ask all the right questions, and had answers for everything I asked. Being gay, I told him that admitting this issue to someone was like "coming out" all over again (in other words....scary as hell!), and he was so incredibly empathetic to that admittance. The day after surgery, he seemed as excited as I was with my results, which felt so good. Were I to do this over again, I wouldn't change a thing.