28 Y/o with Puffy Nipples on a Lean Person

I found Dr. Cruise perusing around the internet...

I found Dr. Cruise perusing around the internet while looking for top doctors in gynecomastia revision. I had been interested in the surgery since high school but figured I would get down to a low bf% and reassess. My sophomore year of college I got down to around 6-7%bf and completely shredded I could see the gland behind my nipple more prominently than ever. I stopped being a gym rat since that was hitting a bottlneck caused by my nipples. I was always embarrassed by this , and the hurdles I jumped over just to do basic everyday things was unreal. I am 10 days post op as we speak and already super pleased with my outcome. My nipples have been flat since he cut the gland out and I am so stoked to wear thin fitted t-shirts. Tried one on yesterday and all the pain in the butt recovery has already been worth it.
I couldn't recommend Dr. Cruise and his staff enough, they have to be your choice for gyno surgery if you are in SoCal. (Will add photos at 6 month mark)
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

I didn't have much interaction with Dr. Cruise himself. My consultation was really short because I had done my homework for years and even got a quote before coming in. I had seen his results so basically my only question was "how soon can I ?". When I did interact with him, mostly right before the operation, he seemed pleasant and focused; the latter of which is more important to me than any surgeons people skills.