I Look 20 Years Younger Without Looking "Done" - Newport Beach, CA

Newport Beach Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 37 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had a "liquid facelift" by Dr. Montegut four...

I had a "liquid facelift" by Dr. Montegut four days ago. The pain was minor, the cost totally reasonable, and the results absolutely amazing and so worth it! Dr. Montegut is an artist! I have had multiple procedures (surgeries and filler/botox) by him. He knows my face well, but as I age, he continues to carefully evaluate and perform the techniques and types of filler that are best for me. This time he used Botox, Juvederm, and Voluma and filled areas at my temples, marionette lines, cheeks, and chin. The bruising was very minimal and the results immediately apparent. I left very pleased with this, my latest procedure!

Adding a picture

Not a great picture (selfie at work) but here it is

I have been seeing Dr. Montegut for many years now and he is the best! I completely trust him with my face and his results always look natural – whether surgery or fillers, I just end up looking younger and refreshed, not like I had “something done.” I continue to drive 140 miles round trip to see Dr. Montegut when there are many doctors right in my own neighborhood, because he makes facial procedures so easy and the results are amazing! Having surgery like a facelift is easier to get than people realize, and so worth it. And Dr. Montegut is a genius with fat transfer so if you add that to the facelift, it really makes a difference. Whether he does surgery or filler on me (I've had him do several surgeries on me and filler multiple times), the results are natural and beautiful. I go to an aesthetician who has many LA area women as clients and she can’t believe what Dr. Montegut has done to make my face look so much younger without looking overdone or fake - she says it’s a miracle. For me, it is a blessing because I look 20 years younger than other people my own age and they literally cannot believe it when I tell them my true age. I highly recommend Dr. Montegut!