Lipo and Breast Fat Transfer in the OC with Dr Nichter - Newport Beach, CA

I had lipo with fat transfer to my breasts and...

I had lipo with fat transfer to my breasts and lips performed by dr nichter on April 13 and am so happy with my results thus far! Dr nichter is a phenomenal surgeon - I wouldn't trust anyone else to do this type of surgery and I am coming from LA- so that says a lot! I had lipo on my hips, upper thigh, flanks, stomach and upper arms. My stomach looks amazing with no bumps as do my flanks and arms. My right hip/upper thigh area is still somewhat bumpy but there might be more improvement since I'm still healing but it may require a revision. He recommended velashape so I bought a 6 session treatment at the bio spa. I already had one with the amazing Carly and it seemed to help. As far as the fat transfer, he injected 400 ccs in each breast. I went from an A cup to a perfectly shaped C - they looked like implants! Unfortunately they have gone down about a cup size but have maintained a nice full shape to them. My lips were extremely swollen at first which scared me! They took a while to go down but are still much fuller than they were. I brought Dr. Nichter a picture of a model whom I wanted them shaped like and he imitated them exactly. I'm hoping to maintain these results but to ensure even more of a gain I'm having another round of lipo/fat transfer from my lower back area. He explained at our initial meeting that it would help the fat take better to do two rounds since it gives the fat injected more room and a nice fresh blood supply to latch onto. I hope it works just as good or better the next time! The second surgery is in July and I will continue to update my results between now and then if anything changes.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with two other ps in Beverly Hills but went with my instinct and chose dr Nichter. His credentials and experience were very impressive but equally important was his caring and informative manner. Overall he did an excellent job and I would highly recommend him!