Best Referral Given by a Best Friend - Newport Beach, CA

After looking at pictures from a Holiday trip with...

After looking at pictures from a Holiday trip with my family I noticed how saggy the skin on my face and neck were looking especially above my eyes. I went back to school after Winter Break and one of my best friends had had a LifestyleLift done by Dr. Horowitz. After three weeks she looked amazing! I asked her all about the details and she told me everything so I decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Horowitz myself. He was wonderful. So interested in the results I wanted. I did not want to look "done". He made me feel so comfortable right away. I could ask him about any questions or concerns. This was a big decision for me. Now six and a half years later, I am still pleased with the results that I have and feel so happy that I went to see Dr. Horowitz. His staff is always so welcoming and professional. I have continued to go to his office because the treatments at BioSpa are wonderful to make sure my skin keeps looking great!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz is an outstanding doctor who is personable, concerned with what you want the outcome of your procedure to be, and follows up with you. He is committed to the artful craft of plastic surgery.