Perfect Experience from Start to Finish - Newport Beach, CA

I had a Lite Lift, Rhinoplasty and chin implant...

I had a Lite Lift, Rhinoplasty and chin implant with Dr. Nichter on May 13, 2016. I felt completely confident with Dr. Nichter and his staff from my consultation through my post-op follow up appointments. Dr. Nichter was professional and extremely informative about the details of my surgery in advance and I knew exactly what to expect. I have always had a weak jawline with a double-chin even though I have never been overweight. I have also had trouble breathing through my nose my entire life. My results are beyond my expectations! I can finally breathe freely through my nose and it has improved all aspects of my life including my sleep, my energy level and my fitness level. My Lite Lift and chin implant have provided an amazing improvement to my jawline, chin and neck. I no longer have loose, wrinkly skin on my neck. I no longer have "jowls" hanging over my jawline and I have a beautiful, defined chin!! This procedure has made me look years younger in a very natural way. I love the natural look of the Lite Lift and it continues to get better every day! I would recommend Dr. Nichter and his staff to anyone interested in any plastic surgery - his skills are amazing.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon