62 Year Old Woman with Medium to Fair Skin, Lots of Freckles, Lots of Sun Damage - Newport Beach, CA

I had the procedure on my neckline and face (lower...

I had the procedure on my neckline and face (lower cheeks). Both areas had loose skin and a crinkled, wrinkled texture from too much time on the tennis court. It's been six weeks since I had the Infini and I can tell a difference. My face and neck look firmer, not as saggy, and the texture has smoothed out. The result isn't as dramatic as what surgery would do, but then the recovery is easy-peasy: just some mild swelling that only I noticed and a bit of pinkness that a good foundation covered up.
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Meticulous" is the word I'd use to describe Dr. Park, in both her expertise and her demeanor. Unfailingly kind and polite, she understands that patients coming into a consultation may feel vulnerable. It's a safe place, her office. She won't promise miracles and will be forthcoming about what can and can't be done. Not to sound sexist, but she is unlike the many (male) plastic surgeons I've met who can seem hurried and, well, arrogant. The important thing is her aesthetic sense: when she looks at the planes of your face, it's like seeing a sculptor or artist at work. She knows what to balance out, what to correct, what to leave alone.