49 Years Old Women, for Clear Skin! - Newport Beach, CA

I tried to avoid the sun and putting anti-aging...

I tried to avoid the sun and putting anti-aging cream everyday to prevent the wrinkles and melasma. However I was so disappointed to see lots of wrinkles and melasma near my eyes. So I searched through internet then saw many reviews about laser treatment who had same concern as me before and now they look great. After many days of search, I choose Blue Harbor Dermatology to have laser treatment. I had consultation with Christine Belasco who is the board certified nurse practitioner. Christine recommended me to have halo laser treatment to improve my texture of skin and get rid of winkles and melasma on my face. After one week, I could tell that most of my wrinkles and melasma are gone and really smooth skin. But I wanted to remove all the melasma on my face, so I had another consultation with Christine and decided to have BBL treatment. It has been 2 weeks after the BBL treatment, my face is healed completely. If I look under my eyes really closely, it is really hard to find my sun damaged spots. I am so happy with the result!
christine Belasco