Didn't Want to Be a Typical Middle Age Man with a Receding Hairline - Newport Beach, CA

Describe your motivation: That's easy..I'm vain, I...

Describe your motivation: That's easy..I'm vain, I like the way I look with hair..I've always had a lot of hair and I didn't want to be another middle aged man with a receding hairline. Why should I when there are procedure in which I don't have to? It's probably one of the best things I've ever done, something that will last til the day I die. I've have had two procedures done, the first was 1300 grafts and the last one was 2000 grafts. I choose to do two because I wanted a much more dense look ..I could have done one and been fine but like I said I'm vain and I wanted my hair to be thick. The amazing thing about all this is no one knew I had it done, it looks that natural. There is two ways to look at this..begrudgingly accept the fact your hair is receding and do nothing about it or realize that there is a procedure that will help bring back you hairline. The surgery's cost was a investment into my happiness , I will have this hair until the day I die...I want people to know there is a solution and this procedure really works and looks very natural..

After

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

I can only say positive things about Dr.Meshkin and his staff. In this day and age of disappearing customer service it's refreshing to meet a man like Dr. Meshkin and his staff! He and his staff answered every question I have asked (and I asked alot) with patience and understanding . Dr.Meshkin even gave me his own personal cell number for any questions I might have..name me a doctor that does that these days? Dr.Meshkin cares so much about his patience that he called me several times after my surgery to see how I'm doing.. I highly recommend Dr.Meskin and his staff..top notch!