The Best Hair Restauration in California - Newport Beach, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After four hair transplant procedures with two...

After four hair transplant procedures with two different renown surgeons, I needed a touch up and eyebrow and my plastic surgeon recommemded that I elect Dr. Meshkin for the procedure. This was by far the best experience I have had with hair restauration. His technique is such that scaring is at minimum and pain levels following surgery are much less pronounced than my prior experiences with other surgeons.

Slight touch up

I needed a slight touch up on my left eyebrow. I have had a total of 5 hair transplants (2 Bosley in Beverly Hills with OK results but factory like bedside manner and annoying upwelling), (2 at Beverly Hills Hair restoration, the first one of which was successful, yet the second produced minimal results) my 5th and final hair restoration procedure was performed by De. Meshkin. His technique is comparable to none. He is the specialist hair transplant doctors and plastic surgeons to do for their own personal needs. Dr. Meshkin hold two practices one in Beverly Hill the second in Newport Beach. He has superior bedside matters and his staff is consistant, attentive and caring. His prives are surprisingly reasonable considering his prestigious pedigree and accolades.
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Meshkin is a caring and attentive surgeon dedicated to the outmost patient experience. His team and staff are equally intentioned and professional. His technique is unequaled.