Naticha HB, CA

I just want to take a moment to thank Dr. Bunkis...

I just want to take a moment to thank Dr. Bunkis and his staff for all the hard work they put into making this procedure a painless and pleasant experience. Everyone is so friendly, caring, personable and so accommodating. I had my eyes, face and neck done. One week after my surgery, I had one bruise left to deal with and some redness in my neck. I did not wear any make-up and went about my day like usual. People have seen me and could not tell that I had gone through a major surgery a week ago. They just thought that I looked great and refreshed. No visible scars showing except for inconspicuous lines on my eyelids which will totally disappear very soon. I have Dr. Bunkis to thank for that. He is a very talented artist in his own world, and has mastered the art of plastic surgery. Dr. Bunkis called the day after my surgery to check on me. He replies to all his emails, and when he is not at the office, you can call him or text him on his personal cell phone. He surely and truthfully care about his patient and the results.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon