Love Dr. Elam He Has Kept Me Youthful for Over Fifteen Years! - Newport Beach, CA

I have been seeing Dr. Elam for fifteen years with...

I have been seeing Dr. Elam for fifteen years with a recent procedure a few months ago and I can not say enough about his surgical technique, his bedside manner and his office staff. I have had a brow lift, liposuction, facelift, blepharoplasty, breast augmentation, and breast lift. Being a model in my younger years always made me very aware of my appearance and as soon as I started seeing the signs of aging I knew it was time to have some work done. I started looking for the best Plastic Surgeon in Newport Beach and I was immediately referred to Dr. Elam by multiple people. While I had consultations with other surgeons the second I walked in his office I knew he was the one. The staff is so caring and hold your hand from the moment you walk into the door throughout your procedure and recovery process. The office staff and Dr. Elam are now like extended family to me. My multiple procedures have been years apart and span over a fifteen year period allowing me to have a more youthful appearance but still look very natural and age appropriate. I have recommended many friends to Dr. Elam and they have all had the same wonderful experience that I have had. I will continue to recommend him to anyone who asks! Thank you Dr. Elam, you're my hero!!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon