So Happy!

After the past ten very tough years in my life I...

After the past ten very tough years in my life I started to avoid mirrors, didn't want to be in photos, and basically didn't recognize myself anymore. I started researching doctors who specialized in facial and neck surgeries. After visiting Dr. Sadati's website, reading many positive reviews, and seeing a friend in the "before and after" photos who looked absolutely amazing....... well, I immediately made an appointment for a consult. From the moment I walked in I was treated with kindness and respect. The Energy in the office is positive and uplifting and his staff are lovely and knowledgeable. During my consult with Dr. Sadati, I felt comfortable and relaxed. He took his time and explained the procedure that was best for the results I wanted and answered all the questions I had. I couldn't have been more pleased and was excited to schedule my surgery. I just had my sutures removed (week post op) Other than some some swelling and bruising which is a normal part of the healing process, my results are already amazing...... honestly, I can't believe the difference from my before picture....... and it's only been a week. Pain was minimal, procedure was done under local/twilight sleep, no need for general anesthesia. I simply can't say enough about my experience. Dr. Sadati is an amazing and gifted surgeon who sees through the eyes of an Artist and truly loves what he does .......... you can just feel it. It's a wonderful feeling knowing you made the absolute right decision, and I know I did by choosing Dr. Sadati for my surgery.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon