Face Lift with Stem Cell. Newport Beach, CA

I had a stem cell facelift with fat almost two...

I had a stem cell facelift with fat almost two years ago and the results keep getting better and better. I also had the stem cell improved fat added to my hands as the hands are a real give away to age on a woman. The entire procedure was done under light anesthesia and I had a very speedy recovery due to Dr. Montegut's light touch. The doctor has also done a number of reworks and fixes on other parts of my body.

Facelift with stem cell

I had a procedure done on my lower face 3 years previous to going too Dr. Montegut and paid very highly for it, but the results did not last. After much sole searching and dissatiisfaction with Thr return of lose neck skin and sunken cheeks I decided to go to Dr. Montegut. I had already seem previous work he had done on a number of patients. My recovery time was very quick, I had a neck, brow, and lower face lift with stem cell, and laser,and was able to go on a trip to England in three week. Dr. Montegut is a miracle worker when it comes to making a face come together and heal quickly. Of course there are bruise in the beginning the key is: keep their ice on and get Tatoo make up so that you can go on with your daily life once you feel well enough to get out!

Things keep progressing

Another year and a half has gone buy and thing are simply progressing with the stem cell facelift can't imagine having one without stem cell. I have done nothing else besides Botox for my migraines since

A year later

It's been a year and a half since my last post over 3 years since my procedure with stem cell and everything is just getting better. Dr. Walton Montegut's works just seems to get better and better.
Dr. Walton Montegut

Dr. Montegut is very professional and knowledgeable about the procedure he has planned for you. His staff is friendly and accommodating in a medical setting. Dr Montegut and his staff take extra time to discuss the procedure and the recovery; leaving you with no surprises. Dr Montegut is one of the best at what he does!