67 Year Birthday Upgrade. Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Lee did my first "lifestyle lift" in 2009 and...

Dr. Lee did my first "lifestyle lift" in 2009 and I was very pleased with the results. So, as a present to myself on my 67th birthday, I went back to him for a "touch-up". He actually did 4 procedures - a mini-face lift, some tightening at the temples, removal of the buccal fat pads to give my face a more sculpted look, and laser around the lips. When I went back for my 1-wk check he gave me a restylene injection to plump up my lips.

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Lee! He is professional, caring, approachable, attentive, available and precise! Now that he has an outpatient surgical suite (and additional drugs) available to use during the procedure, it was a much more comfortable and essentially pain-free experience this time. Recovery/down time was a week. I went shopping the next weekend and the store folks were amazed to learn that I'd had these procedures done just 9 days previously! There was no bruising and minimal detectable swelling. The redness from the laser took a little longer, but was easily concealed with foundation.

The thing that pleases me the most about Dr. Lee's amazing work is that it looks natural. People who know me (including my husband who doesn't know I did this) will comment that something looks different about me, but they can't quite put their finger on what it is! That's the best compliment attesting to the quality of Dr. Lee's fine work.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't ask for a nicer doctor than Dr. Lee! He's the BEST in my book! Thank you so much, Dr. Lee, for helping me feel and look younger and sexier!!