66 Year Old Retired Attorney, Lower Face Lift and Eye Lid Surgery - Newport Beach, CA

I am extremely pleased with the results of my...

I am extremely pleased with the results of my lower face lift and eye lid surgery with Dr. Miland Ambe, and feel that I look 15 years younger. I decided to undergo the procedure after I was looking at photos of myself over the past 30 years for my 66th birthday and felt that my chin and neck had disappeared and I was losing confidence in my appearance. I visited with a friend who looked 15 years younger then the last time I saw her, and she said that she had recently had Dr. Ambe perform a lower face lift on her. We are both extremely happy with the results, and both of us look 15 years younger and 15 pounds lighter. He is an artist and I am so pleased with the results of the procedures which he performed on me. He and his staff were and are always available to assist, answer calls from inexperienced (with plastic surgery) patients like myself, and the entire procedure was extremely professional, caring and well explained. The pre-surgry written information repeated what was told to me by Dr. Ambe and his staff, but I had forgotten most of the information by the time I left our initial meetings, and so the professional written information was invaluable to me during recovery. I have seen many many facelifts over the years, but most of them are obvious tightly stretch facelifts which I did not want. I highly recommend Dr. Ambe.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon