49 Year Old Wantin to Look Fab for 50th Bday. Newport Beach, CA

I never thought I would get a facelift at 49, I...

I never thought I would get a facelift at 49, I had met with two other doctors before I met with Dr. Sadati, and I wasn't sold 100% on moving forward with the procedure, but form the minute I walked in to the office I knew this was where I was going to get the procedure done. I am thrilled with the outcome, I highly advise anyone that has concerns or insecurities about their neck or sagging jowls to get this done, you will not believe how amazing you will feel, the feeling is priceless, especially if its done by Dr. Sadati, as it looks so very natural.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the minute Dr Sadati walked in to the room, I was confident that he was the one. He was extremely thorough and detailed. He gave me a sense of comfort that neither of the other two doctors I had consultations with had given me. He walked me through every step of the process so I knew exactly what I would be facing. Within that one hour consultation I made up my mind to move forward, and felt extremely confident that he was the one. The procedure went very smoothly, the Dr and the staff were always available for any questions or concerns that came up, they followed up with me every day and they really cared. I feel and look so amazing and I owe it all to the wonderful Dr. Sadati and his lovley staff!!