Got my 10 Years Back!! - Newport Beach, CA

My son is getting married in September (I have 4...

My son is getting married in September (I have 4 kids and this is the 1st to get married) so I am over the moon excited!! Even though I eat healthy and excercise religiously, I'd always catch myself looking in the mirror and pulling my face up. My fancy dress and fit body just did not match my face! I went to see Dr. Horowitz and with his kind demeanor and soothing personality I knew this was the doctor I wanted to put the final piece of the puzzle into place! I did the procedure under a local sedatative. I don't really remember much as the experience was very comfortable! The staff was amazing and the nurses walked me through an amazing prepping process which I know aided in the healing process. I was out and about after 5 days! No bruising at all just some swelling and my ears felt like I was in an airplane but that soon went away! I was back to work after 2 weeks! People would look at me and knew something was different but couldn't pin point exactly! One of my clients asked if I had a nose job!!! I am 4 months out and just could not be happier! I feel incredible and my confidence is through the roof! I am so excited for my son's wedding by now my whole look is complete! Dr. Horowitz is a phenomenal surgeon with the most amazing bedside manner! His staff is so warm and welcoming and sometimes I feel like my biggest fan! I am going to the BioSpa now for fabulous maintenance and I love the products they carry and the services they offer! I have 2 daughters and everywhere we go, we are mistaken for sisters! I'll take it! Welcome back to the 10 years this procedure gave back to me!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon