Over-The-Moon. Newport Beach, CA

I am over-the-moon about a much-wanted lower face...

I am over-the-moon about a much-wanted lower face and neck lift, with blepharoplasty, performed impeccably and artistically by plastic surgeon Dr. Kevin Sadati.
For the past several years, I have known this was what I was going to do for myself, so that I looked on the outside, how I felt on the inside.
Finally after thinking I looked great for my mother’s birthday brunch, I was horrified to see my saggy neck with my face that I had taken great care of, in a group picture. and my jowls had a life of their own.
The doctor I had in mind to do my neck lift was the doctor a friend used, for the same procedure done a few years ago, but she had ‘glitches’ with it, so I moved on to consult with two other surgeons. It wasn’t until I checked the reviews for the surgeon I had settled on, that I read in one that a woman was so sorry she hadn’t followed through and had Dr. Sadati perform hers. That piqued my interest and I proceeded to read reviews for Dr. Sadati. I was very impressed with his background and attention to detail for each patient, not an assembly line doctor. I made an appt for a consultation that day! He was kind, self-effacing, professional, and really listened to me. I wanted to look refreshed, not tight, or have it look like I had something done. He was not in a rush to get the business, as he shared all that would happen before during and after the procedure.( I had droopy eyelids—‘hoods,’ and asked about a forehead lift and he said I didn’t need it, but it would be good to take care of the droopy eyes when I felt like doing it. ) I signed up immediately for the surgery with Janet, (and included the bleph so I would have everything done at once). Janet, the business manager, also had the two same procedures and was wonderful and reassuring. (The surgeon I thought I would go with told me while he was walking out the door, that as soon as I put money down, he’d go over everything related to the surgery. I felt like a ‘number’ and that he had better things to do. )
At the pre-op, Kay and everyone associated with my surgery went over everything very carefully and shared my part in the post-op home care, what to expect and to call with questions anytime. All I needed was time to recover, which any invasive surgery needs, but the procedure itself was amazing, and it was amazingly done under twilight sedation. I am so happy with the results and would hope that anyone considering a lower face/neck lift, or any other procedure, would go through Dr. Sadati. I am thrilled I did. I already have two friends that are close to calling and getting a consultation! Don’t put it off. I feel wonderful about myself and am more confident. Dr. Sadati and his staff, from Kay in the front, to those in the back offices, were incredible, sincere, ‘real’ and the best!

The photos to prove it!