Fantastic, Natural Results, Completely Thrilled with the Younger Looking Me! - Newport Beach, CA

I am almost 52 years old and for some time now...

I am almost 52 years old and for some time now have been showing normal signs of aging with sagging skin in my lower face and neck. I finally decided I wanted to do something to give me a more refreshed and rejuvenated look without radically changing my appearance. It was really important to me to look natural after the procedure, and not end up unnaturally stretched and wind-blown as sometimes can happen with these types of cosmetic procedures. After countless hours of research, reading reviews, weighing in various pros and cons, I finally concluded that the person I wanted to use for this improvement to my looks was Doctor Sadati. I had my procedure done about two weeks ago, and I am absolutely happy with the results. Every aspect of this experience has been excellent, from the initial consultation, to the support from Doctor Sadati's competent and truly nice staff, to the actual surgery and the wonderful end results. My post operative recuperation has been fantastic, only two weeks into this process, and I can already go out without people noticing that I had plastic surgery. All they can see is a younger, refreshed and better looking me. Bruising, scarring, swelling, etc., are all gone or barely noticeable at this point, nothing that some well applied make up and my hair down cannot hide, which, for being only two weeks after surgery, I consider truly remarkable. My face and neck look better and much younger, but natural. The sagging skin around my neck and face are gone!. And my pain and discomfort during this entire process has been minimal, requiring mostly over the counter Tylenol for a few short days post procedure. Dr. Sadati is a top notch plastic surgeon artist, every aspect of his practice appears well managed, by a competent doctor surrounded by competent people. Last but not least, Dr. Sadati is also a genuinely nice person, a delight to deal with. I am so grateful I picked the right Doctor for my procedure!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Sadati was excellent all around. He was always on time, described the procedure in great detail, explained what would be done, what to expect, answered questions, offered various ways to get questions answered pre and post procedure, etc. The day of the procedure, every aspect was handled in a competent, confident and very humanly warm manner. Everyone in Doctor Sadati's office was nice and the results have been great, two weeks out and I can barely see any visible scars. What more can I ask?