Look No Further, Dr. Lee is the One! - Newport Beach, CA

Believe the hype, I am yet another patient to...

Believe the hype, I am yet another patient to report that Dr. Raymond Lee is a true and rare genius in the field. After doing months of research in both New York and California I found his reviews to be exactly what I was looking for and scheduled an appointment. Upon first meeting him for a consultation I was impressed by his calm, kind and patient demeanor. I was so nervous and had so many questions but he as well as his A+ five star assistants (Jennifer and Rose) answered all my questions and I felt like they were interested in my well being. I nervously scheduled my appointment after much deliberation (am I too young for a facelift? what if people can tell? should I be spending this much money?) and I honestly haven't looked back and would do it all again in a heartbeat! The operation under local anesthesia went exactly how the doctor said it was going to go and even with some small hiccups due to my own personal health issue the recovery was also as he said it would go. I returned to work two weeks later and everyone remarked that I looked very well rested! I was very concerned that people would notice but Dr. Raymond Lee's work is so natural looking no one could tell. Anyways, thank you to the incredibly talented team at Faceology for a natural and rejuvenated face! I am very impressed with Dr. Raymond and his team of assistants. If I get future work done I will only be getting it here from now on. A+
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Kind, considerate, and extremely talented.