Athletic Face Needed a Lift! - Newport Beach, CA

I have never stopped exercising since high school...

I have never stopped exercising since high school and had that athletic face sag- I had even stopped running as much these last few years and started biking thinking the running was making all my skin loose (maybe it was)? Unfortunately the skin does not naturally get tighter- so I visited Dr Lee. My fear was I would be told I was too young for such a lift; to my surprise I was a perfect candidate even after the procedure I was told my skin pulled back as far as many 65 year olds! Dr. Lee and his office were very professional, answered my many questions, and accommodated my crazy schedule! The lift is not like the old lifts where you are under major anesthesia and have an unnatural face pull. In less than a week I was back to work, sitting of course (I know I was supposed to wait a week) - The procedure was not SO dramatic that people knew what I actually had done, nor was it "Fake tight" looking- but people clearly noticed a refreshing look and I received compliments DAILY from people not knowing I had gotten anything done, but noticing something (people complimented my hair, my overall appearance, my clothes, they weren't quite sure what was different- but definitely knowing there was something refreshing about me)- Now this is my new normal and I could not be happier. If that skin ever sags again in the future I will be right back in his office.
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee is very personable and understanding to what women are looking for- yet realistic in what he can do. He is a true artist- It may seem easy to just tighten a face, but when I reviewed on line all the various possible nightmares that could occur I was a little fearful, but after doing my research on Dr. Lee I was not the least bit worried, even the morning of the procedure. A few days after the procedure I was concerned about the swelling of just one funny looking stitch, wanting to make sure it was normal and not going to cause a scar- I called the office in the morning and they squeezed me right in- It of course was normal but I was so happy to have my fear relieved quickly.