64 Years Old, I Now Look Just Like Me, but 15 Years Younger - Newport Beach, CA

It took a shockingly hideous passport photo to...

It took a shockingly hideous passport photo to open up my mind to cosmetic surgery. 64 years of gravity had crept up on me. I avoid medical procedures of any kind, and was afraid of having to live with a bad result, so I searched for an option that would correct my specific concerns, but not change my overall look or features. I wanted to lift my sagging neck, jawline, and upper eyelids, without the dangers of general anesthesia, and without dipping too deeply into my savings.

I am so happy that I found Dr. Sadati. After listening carefully to my goals and concerns, we decided to do a neck and lower face lift, which I believe he calls this a Natural Lift. We also decided to correct my drooping upper eyelids, and do a light laser treatment under my eyes.

3 weeks later, this was all accomplished, under local anesthesia, in his office. I checked in at 11 and was out by 3. Prior to surgery, they made sure that I had all the supplies and meds I would need through the next few weeks, and thoroughly explained what to expect. The first two weeks were pretty scary and uncomfortable, but not enough to need pain medication. I was swollen and bruised, and had puffy purple eyes. Gradually, as the bruising and swelling improved, I could see that he had accomplished exactly what I wanted. By week three, I was elated. I still look like me, but at least 15 years younger. My husband walked in one day and said "Wow, you look like you're 30 sitting there." Need I say more?
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sadati is so kind, genuine, and accessible, with no patronizing attidude whatsoever. The entire staff was exceptionally caring, supportive and professional.