Why Did I Wait So Long???? - Newport Beach, CA

I had my upper and lower eyelids done in October...

I had my upper and lower eyelids done in October of 2015. I had wanted/needed the surgery for years but on the eve of my 60th birthday I decided I was doing it. I interviewed a couple surgeons but was then referred to Dr Nichter. I knew after our consultation that he was my choice. I appreciated the fact that he sat eye to eye with me and took all the time I needed to hear my concerns, explain the procedure, and the pre and post op care. He has a WONDERFUL bedside manner and his staff is fantastic. I can't say enough about them. They all treat you like a guest in their home.
One of my biggest concerns about having facial surgery was that I did NOT want an artificial looking result. I wanted a natural result that looked like me minus the droopy skin. I had seen women who had had facial surgery that looked unnatural and I worried that. Dr Nichter reassured me that this would not be the case. His credentials and life long career in his field gave me the confidence to move forward. The surgery went well, the recovery period moved along nicely, and the final result is wonderful. I can't express how much better I feel when I look in the mirror now. I see myself without the droopy skin that made me look like I was old before my time. Having to look at myself each day with saggy eyelids affected my mood and vision of myself. Now I see a brighter face and I love the way I look. I still look like me, just better. My husband loves the result too as does my sister and friends. People just tell me that I look great or they love my new hairdo. No one has said, "Did you get your eyes done?" It's just a very natural look and I'm thrilled. My husband and I just had professional photos taken for our business. I liked almost every photo of myself. I couldn't believe it because for years I hated all of my pictures. Sad when you don't like what you see.
The process with Dr Nichter and his staff has been flawless and I'm extremely grateful to them for giving me my Mojo back. I would highly recommend Dr Nichter to anyone seeking an expert plastic surgeon. He would be my choice should I decide to have any additional procedures. Thank you Dr Nichter!!

My Pre and Post surgical photos

I hadn't liked a photo of myself in years because of my hooded eyelids and puffy under eye bags.
After surgery we had professional photos taken for our business. I was surprised that I liked almost all of them. Words can't express how grateful I am for the results I received from Dr Nichter's surgical skill.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nichter is the consummate professional. His credentials are the finest and his peers hold him in high esteem. When we met, I felt he was present and listened to my concerns. There was no rushing our conversation. He is very detail oriented and his pre and post op care was impeccable. I love the results he gave me. It was exactly what I had hoped for.