eye lid procedure much needed - Newport Beach, CA

?I have nothing but great things to say about my...

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with my procedure...

My life is changed because of dr cruise. My self esteem is off the charts the staff is like family they are so friendly which much concern for my feelings and comfort.

Everything was talked about everything was organized the office was like being at home the all I needed to have the most comfortable experience.

My healing is unbelievable, I havent had eyes like this since I was a kid. Dr. Cruise changed my life the staff has a passion for their jobs and I will never go anywhere else for my surgical needs.

I get follow up visit phone calls, reminders and they call just to see how I am.

My favorite part is they have a big bowl of candy in lobby.

I thank you so much for reading my review

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr cruise listened to me dr cruise was patient with me dr cruise heard me out with my concerns and insecurities and gave me before and after pics of what I look like then and look like now. Dr cruise really cares and he talks with you and not at you. I went in with my tail between my legs and left my consultation very positive and dr cruise gave me my life back