60 Year Old Male, Happy with Results - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Horowitz did a wonderful job removing excess...

Dr. Horowitz did a wonderful job removing excess skin on my upper eye lids and tightening the skin under my eyes. I am very pleased with the results.
As a 60 year old male, cosmetic surgery was not something that I was thinking about. However, my wife had a lite face lift with Dr. Horowitz about 6 years ago and he did a magnificent job. She looks fantastic!
I had several appointments with Dr. Horowitz before the procedure and each time he patiently listened to all my concerns and apprehensions. Dr. Horowitz answered all my questions in a patient and relaxed manner. I never felt rushed during my office visits or pushed to move forward with the procedure.
My results are exactly what I had hoped for, very natural looking and not “over done”.
From start to finish the office staff was professional, friendly and very caring. I strongly feel that Dr. Horowitz has had my best interest in mind and wants me to be happy with the results of my procedure. I have recommended Dr. Horowitz to family and friends and I feel comfortable doing so.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon