57 Years Old Much Needed Upper and Lower Eyelid Refresh - Newport Beach, CA

Dr Joseph and his staff have been absolutely...

Dr Joseph and his staff have been absolutely amazing every step of the way! I did my research and asked questions which fortunately led me to Dr. Joseph and I could not be happier. From the my first consultation visit to my first post op visit he made me feel totally comfortable and confident that I made the right decision for me. His staff is so supportive and kind as well as the surgery center staff and I felt totally taken care of. My nurse Alicia was so sweet and comforting and Jennifer from Dr. Joseph's office is so sweet too and wonderful. I highly recommend Dr Joseph and I feel blessed to be under his care!
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

The moment I met Dr Joseph he made me feel comfortable, especially when eyelid surgery can be a scarey thing. He answered all of my questions and went over everything he could do to help me achieve my goal of just looking refreshed. There was absolutely no pressure at all to get the surgery from him or his staff and I just felt that they are all just genuinely there to help people make the right choices for each persons needs and Dr Joseph gave me his honest assessment and I just felt so confident that I had found the right Doctor to perform the surgery. My sister-in-law came with me to all of my appointments and felt the same way as I did and we both loved Dr Joseph!