I Wish I Wouldn't Do This on my Eyebrows :-( - Newport Beach, CA

After seeing two doctors I decided to get my...

After seeing two doctors I decided to get my eyebrows transplant with dr meshkin ... Everything was normal before I get to surgery room !
I have long curly hair and when he start he didn't even use a clip to put my hair away he just took the clipper and cut some of my hairs so he can have a strip from my scalp !!! Middle of the procedure I was awake and I noticed two of there nurses are working on my eyebrows and they where just talking Spanish and putting the grafts on my eyebrows I was very nervous when I was having felling that each one the nurse putting the graft diffident way "I could gusse they way they were inserting the grafts " anyway to make the story shorter ... It's been more than a year that I have done my eyebrows hair transplant and everyday when I'm cleaning my eyebrows I feel like I shouldn't do this because my the hairs all have different direction the won't lay flat on my skin and stick up and everyday I'm plucking and cutting my eyebrows ! Sometimes I feel like to do laser hair removal ????????
Since i couldn't deal with these messy eyebrows I ended up to tattoo on my eyebrows and now I'm trying to pluck most of the grafts !!!
Anyway I do not recommend to do eyebrows transplant !!! I wish I wouldn't ever done this :-(
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

I wasn't comfortable in his office at all !!!