Extremely Dissatisfied with My 1st Breast Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

PLEASE READ. I 100% DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO THIS...

PLEASE READ. I 100% DO NOT RECOMMEND GOING TO THIS DOCTOR FOR COSMETIC SURGERY. It's been exactly 1 year since my surgery with Dr. Ambe. I went this doctor, because I had heard that he was the "best" and I wanted larger breasts. On 10/16/2015, Dr. Ambe performed my first subpectoral silicone breast augmentation mammoplasty. I followed every single pre- and post-operative instruction. I avoided all lifting, pulling, pushing. Since I am a cautious person, I waited 4 months from the date of surgery to even step foot inside of a gym. I have been wearing an underwire bra around the clock from 10/16/16 to present. I wear an underwire bra to bed, in the shower, and throughout every single day. Despite following every single direction to a T, I am left with breasts that are severely rippled, bottomed out, and visibly unacceptable. I never expected to become self-conscious by undergoing a cosmetic surgery that is geared towards enhancing one's beauty and self-esteem.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely dissatisfied with my surgery. I did not like working with this doctor. And, I would never recommend this doctor to any family member, friend, or stranger.