Miracle Worker - Corrected a Botched Surgery by Another Surgeon - Newport Beach, CA

I had cosmetic surgery ten years ago from another...

I had cosmetic surgery ten years ago from another surgeon who made my chin look hideous, looking like I had two sacks hanging under my chin. I went to another surgeon and asked him if he could help me, to which he said he wouldn't touch it, but recommended I go to Dr. Lambros, saying if anyone could correct it, he could because he was the BEST! Therefore, on his recommendation, I went to meet with Dr. Lambros and he said he thought he could help me. I am a 72-year old woman and this surgeon is a miracle worker! He did an absolutely amazing job and people say I look like I'm in my 50's. I am so pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Lambros for helping you look your best. He doesn't want to "fix" everything, only enhance what you already have which is age appropriate. He could have told me I needed other procedures, but said I didn't need anything else. I love this doctor for his skills and talent! You won't be sorry! His staff is the best and are always helpful and upbeat. They are the best!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lambros was always professional and in my opinion, a miracle worker! He corrected a botched job by another cosmetic surgeon, and the results are amazing. I am ecstatic with the look of my chin, which was always in the forefront when I met anyone, making me embarrassed. This surgeon has a talent and the skills to perform the almost impossible.