22,I Went Through Puberty AGAIN - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Elam transformed me from a boy to a man! I...

Dr. Elam transformed me from a boy to a man! I went to Dr. Elam because I had a receding chin that always made me self-conscious. I never took any pictures from my side because I felt I had a double chin and that it was a weak feature on my face. I requested a consultation on RealSelf and got a call the following morning to schedule an appointment. He was very friendly and professional and told me how I would benefit from a chin implant and some neck liposuction. He showed me digital benefits of each procedure on a computer. The results looked so promising! So I set up a date for my procedure a month into the future so that it may work with my school schedule.
The day of my surgery I was infused with more excitement than fear because of the comfortable ambience of the practice, not to mention, the staff was always friendly and genuine. The procedure took almost no time at all, 30 to 40 minutes at most. Afterwards, I was swollen for maybe 3 days but was back to work in only 8 days! Everyone at work and all my friends say I look much more masculine and they couldn't figure out what was different with my face because it looks so natural. I'm OBSESSED with my new chin and can't stop taking selfies!
Only 12 days have past since my surgery and it is so unnoticeable. I swear if you saw me walking past you you would never imagine that I had under gone surgery 12 days prior. Dr. Elam has such an amazing eye for what he does; he is an artist! And I was seriously happy with how fantastic the staff treated me. Jodi is in constant contact with me, and she said I could call her anytime with questions and concerns. Kari and Lupe are always scheduling follow-up appointments for me and working around my hectic random schedule (working full time in cosmetics/ part time student). I'm already recommending my clients to see him if they want anything done! If you aren't seeing Dr. Elam you're missing out!

P.S. Keep in mind that my post surgery pictures are not the final results, there is still some swelling.

1 month and a week later...

My chin is starting to feel normal again, slight numbness in my lower right lip but I feel my senses coming back slowly every morning. I can also eat big burgers and yawn as big as I want without any weird feeling or any pain. I also got some Radiesse for my mid cheek area about a week ago to subtly define my cheeks.

It's been a over a year!

I'm still loving my chin! The numbness completely went away around my 2/3 month after surgery. At times I literally forget I got a chin implant unless I'm looking in a mirror enjoying how natural it looks. I really don't think much about it anymore because it just feels like a part of me. I never thought getting a chin implant and chin liposuction would make me feel as confident as I have the past year plus I don't have to be afraid of people taking side profile pictures of me anymore. I'm really glad I went to Dr. Elam's office because he checked on me every 3 months making sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend him for his artistic eye and honesty, he even talked me out of a different procedure the last time I saw him saying it was unnecessary. I also just posted a few pictures with dates below them, sorry that in most of the pictures I have facial hair. I went though a "scruffy" phase but recently shaved so I'll post pictures of a clean face soon! :)
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elam is very professional, friendly, and has an artistic eye for balancing facial features.