I Love my New Chin!!!

I've always had a complex about my chin. I hated...

I've always had a complex about my chin. I hated taking pictures from a profile view, I hated looking down because my neck and chin would connect, everything about my chin I absolutely despised. I had always wanted a chin implant, but didn't want just anyone to be my surgeon. It had been seven months of research and consultations and I still hadn't found the perfect surgeon. I was ready to give up until I met Dr. Lee. His staff was extremely friendly and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Lee answered every single one of my questions, he explained in detail the procedure, and made sure my wants and needs were met. He didn't rush me, he didn't take my desire for surgery and try and sell me on other unnecessary procedures, he did exactly as I asked and he did it very well!!! I am so happy with my chin implant! It looks so natural and I can't even feel it's there. My confidence level has definitely raised! I LOVE MY NEW CHIN!!! I definitely recommend going to Dr. Lee for a chin implant!

Dr. Lee with forever remain my doctor for all my facial needs!!!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon