Cheek Implants Were the Worst Decision I've Ever Made - Newport Beach, CA

It's been 20 years. Not a day has gone by that I...

It's been 20 years. Not a day has gone by that I haven't wished I could go back and just say no. I went in for a consultation to get my eyes done. The doctor insisted I needed cheek implants. I've never looked normal since. It changes your whole face. I look the strangest when I smile. Pictures are the worst. I avoid them as much as possible. I recently went to a professional photographer for my family's Christmas photo. Out of 64 shots, all but two looked abnormal. Every time I look in the mirror, I'm reminded of the huge mistake I made so many years ago.
I'll never look normal. I look very strange from the side. One is real high. Both have a strange ridge where they stop. I've wanted them out since day 1 but no reputable surgeon will do it. I''m so angry at this doctor for pushing them. I'm mad at myself for not just saying no.
If I can save one person from doing it, I am happy. Don't try to change your bone structure. It's drastic and not reversible if it turns out badly. I wish I knew then what I know now.
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon