Implants

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate...

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate need of help, i tried everything i could possibly do to get a butt figure going, from countless amount of squats to even butt workout dvd's. My butt was Flat as a pancake!! and not only that i had fat on my sides that were wider than the width of my butt, I ALWAYS had self esteem issues with this! so i finally had enough and saved up every penny untill i was able to get a procedure done. Dr. Bunkis and his staff made me feel so important and were all excited for me! He knew EXACTLY what i wanted! I also had Lipo to remove my fatty sides which has always bothered me my whole life as well. My procedure was painless!!!!! I am so happy with the results! Iam no longer ashamed of my behind, i now only wear clothes to show off my beautiful butt! Dr. Bunkis did an amazing job and i ONLY trust him with any future procedures.

Thank you Dr. Bunkis!

The left picture is what my butt use to look like . Completely flat!!!!!!!!! The 2 right pictures is my glorious booty! Dr Bunkis is the booty man! he knows what's up!!!!

Attention my booty lovers

Wow it's been forever since I've posted I just want to give everyone a heads up that 2 weeks after my implants I lost them. Ever since then I've been depressed and I've even gained 20 pounds due to just being miserable. I worked so hard to come up with the money and within 14 days I almost lost my life due to infection. My butt is now botched and I no longer have sensation or feeling in my right butt cheek. 2 years later today there is still permanent nerve damage . Ladies! DO NOT DO IMPLANTS! I've done research and there is more butt implant removal than procedures to get this done in the first place .
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon