Implants

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate...

When i came to see Dr. Bunkis i was in desperate need of help, i tried everything i could possibly do to get a butt figure going, from countless amount of squats to even butt workout dvd's. My butt was Flat as a pancake!! and not only that i had fat on my sides that were wider than the width of my butt, I ALWAYS had self esteem issues with this! so i finally had enough and saved up every penny untill i was able to get a procedure done. Dr. Bunkis and his staff made me feel so important and were all excited for me! He knew EXACTLY what i wanted! I also had Lipo to remove my fatty sides which has always bothered me my whole life as well. My procedure was painless!!!!! I am so happy with the results! Iam no longer ashamed of my behind, i now only wear clothes to show off my beautiful butt! Dr. Bunkis did an amazing job and i ONLY trust him with any future procedures.

Thank you Dr. Bunkis!

The left picture is what my butt use to look like . Completely flat!!!!!!!!! The 2 right pictures is my glorious booty! Dr Bunkis is the booty man! he knows what's up!!!!

Attention my booty lovers

Wow it's been forever since I've posted I just want to give everyone a heads up that 2 weeks after my implants I lost them. Ever since then I've been depressed and I've even gained 20 pounds due to just being miserable. I worked so hard to come up with the money and within 14 days I almost lost my life due to infection. My butt is now botched and I no longer have sensation or feeling in my right butt cheek. 2 years later today there is still permanent nerve damage . Ladies! DO NOT DO IMPLANTS! I've done research and there is more butt implant removal than procedures to get this done in the first place .

After almost dying from infection

It completely botched my booty , I now live with permanent nerve muscle and tissue damage. Once in awhile I have sharp pain that shoots then goes away or sometimes uncontrollable spasms or sometimes an itch that can't be felt because I have loss of feeling in that particular spot by the crack area. I can't sit completely leaning on the upper end of the booty without pain or just sitting for long periods of time. This Effed my life up and it's something I'll regret forever . It's been two years and I'm finally doing something about the appearance and finally getting the butt I've wanted for so long just this time I'm doing fat transfer. I didn't know much about it 2 years ago therefore my doctor sold me on implants, now I'm like what the fudge I totally had enough fat and this was completely safer, I just picked the wrong doctor for this! You want an ass? Go to an ass surgeon. You want tits go to a tit surgeon, etc. I mean my doctor made me sit on my implants the very next day . Now with more education and research about implants to fat transfer why the hell did I ever go through with him. I'm botched for life, I suffer daily, the appearance could have been worse but I just want to the feeling in my cheek back. Do not get me wrong he is an awesome doctor his work is amazing, he's just not the surgeon you go to for an ass. Anyways sorry for the rant , go ahead and follow my bbl journey with Dr Ghurani!!!!!!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon