Almost 40 Tired of Looking Angry - Newport Beach, CA

I love Dr. Elam and his staff!!! I am five weeks...

I love Dr. Elam and his staff!!! I am five weeks post-op from having a brow lift with mid-face suspension and revision rhinoplasty and I couldn't be happier. My entire experience from start to finish has been super easy. I knew the moment I walked through the door that this was my office. The girls (Jody, Kari, Lupe) are awesome. They are the most caring people and made me feel so comfortable throughout my entire journey. Dr. Elam is an extremely kind, gentle surgeon and a true artist who's work is natural looking, not overdone. No one can tell that I've had surgery....My friends say I look happy and refreshed (yay!) He's Just amazing. I feel so lucky to have found him! My results far exceeded my expectations and I am absolutely thrilled! I no longer look angry and tired and most importantly I feel fabulous. Thank you Dr. Elam!
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Elam is up-front, kind, and professional. Always spends a good amount of time answering questions.