Gynecomastia Surgery - Newport Beach, CA

I have been struggling all my life with this issue...

I have been struggling all my life with this issue. I knew I had to do something about it, but I was always uneasy about the procedure and its recovery. I met Dr. Cruise and his staff (Tavania, Jessica, and Jennifer) who made me feel BEYOND comfortable and welcoming. Zero pressure was felt. They educated me, and everything was on my time. In fact, I saw them 3 times before I committed to the procedure. They made me feel like I was a part of their own family. Of course I was nervous, in the beginning, because I didn't know what the final result would end up looking like. After many testimonials and pictures of other patients, I knew Dr. Cruise was a pro and undoubtably one of the best in the country for gynecomastia. My end result? It's been 8 months since my surgery, and my scars have disappeared completely. I look and feel amazing. So happy I trusted Dr. Cruise and his staff. I recommend anyone who is dealing with the same struggle I had, to visit Dr. Cruise. I know you will be happy. Definitely Life changing. I can't express enough how blessed I am, and beyond grateful I feel. Thank you Dr. Cruise!
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon