Dr. Savalia "Fixed Me" After 3 Previous Surgeries with Another Doctor. Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Savalia is a brilliant surgeon! I met him for...

Dr. Savalia is a brilliant surgeon! I met him for a consultation after breast reconstruction, followed by revision surgery, with another well-respected Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon. I couldn't get past my breasts looking so damaged (I saw breast cancer) and my previous surgeon was unable/unwilling to do anything more for me. Dr. Savalia was certain that he could achieve improvements. He was thorough and honest with his recommendation to replace my implants with a more natural-looking style, and smooth the hard edges with fat grafting. I met with several other surgeons, got some crazy recommendations, and eventually booked surgery with Dr. Savalia. That day changed my life. When my bandages were removed, I cried happy tears. I hadn't felt that normal in almost 2 years. I am so thankful to Dr. Savalia, and his team, for the impeccable attention to every detail. It makes a difference, and has played a major part in getting me back to a better me.

Final Reconstruction Revision...big improvement

These pictures tell the end of my breast reconstruction story. Nearly two years after a nipple-sparing double mastectomy, plus reconstruction and reconstruction revision with another doctor, Dr. Savalia "fixed" me with change from Natrelle 45 to Natrelle 410 Anatomically Shaped implants and fat grafting. I am very happy with my results and the entire experience with Dr. Savalia and his office staff. My advice for anyone facing reconstruction surgery is to choose your plastic surgeon wisely. Schedule consultations until you find "your" match. Ask how many reconstructions he/she has performed. Experience counts! Talk to hospital staff, and ask which surgeon does the most, and best, breast reconstruction. Talk to previous patients if you can. Ask to see before and after pictures. Gain comfort in your selection of doctors, and your expectations, before you start.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Savalia is kind, patient, and the consummate professional. My initial consultation with him was so thorough, almost an hour, compared to several other surgeons that spent less than 15 minutes with me. He's very serious about his work, and it shows in the results. I only wish I would have met him 2 years earlier. I believe that would have saved me at least one surgery, and some serious emotional healing.