"BOTCHED" No More! Newport Beach, CA

As you probably saw my botched surgery from a...

As you probably saw my botched surgery from a previous surgeon on E!, Dr. Dubrow was able to correct the "uniboob" aka synmastia in a 2 part surgery. And also gave me the full cup size I had wanted from the first surgery, but was given MUCH LARGER implants than what I requested. The synmastia was excruciatingly painful, and it made it extremely hard for me to breathe, let alone lift & chase after my toddler without being winded & exhausted.

9 months P.O. Update

Everything is still great. I wished I had gotten am areolar reduction, as the original implants stretched them so much, then the new implants were much smaller. I guess I'll look into that. But the repair is still holding up. I still get paranoid, and think my cleavage line looks "soft", but I'm sure I'll be dealing with the mental side of it for awhile. It was a devastating thing to go through, so I just have to remind myself that Dr. Dubrow did an amazing job, and it's held this far!! :)
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dubrow has the BEST bedside manner. He explained everything I asked him, in detail knowing the trust issues I had from my previously botched surgery. He was always prompt, kind and replied to all my questions, concerns IMMEDIATELY. He and his office took THE BEST care of me. From the front desk staff, to the surgery consultant Kim, to Heidi the surgery tech and the BEST anesthesiologist EVER Dr. MEST. Everyone was kind and helpful. Which made a scary situation so much more comfortable to go through. I couldn't be MORE GRATEFUL for Dr. Dubrow and his amazing staff!