Love the my New Boobs! - Newport Beach, CA

I cannot tell you how happy I am with my new...

I cannot tell you how happy I am with my new implants. I had been thinking about it for years, but had been talked out of it by numerous people. Finally, I made up my mind and didn't really tell anyone but my husband. I went and saw one doctor who was ok, but I didn't love the feel I go. I went and saw Dr. Horowitz and booked with him the same day. I felt so comfortable and reassured and after reviewing all the reviews on Yelp, I knew I could trust him. His office team was amazing and so helpful and I literally was in and out in no time. I am now 6 weeks out of surgery and it feels like it has been 3 months. I have almost NO scars (which was important) and they feel completely natural and have settled in. Couldn't be happier and so glad I pick Dr. Horowitz and his team to take care of this for me. Nothing but great and positive things to say about this procedure. I was in and out in less and 2 hours and on my way home to recovery.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz has been great. Answers all my questions before I even ask them, makes me feel super comfortable and has been amazing at all the follow ups. Would recommend anyone to him for this procedure.