Larger Breasts for a Long-Distance Runner - Newport Beach, CA

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. von Maur last...

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. von Maur last year after a decade of considering getting the procedure done. I work hard for my body by eating healthy and exercising to look good at this age, so I really wanted to be careful before going under the knife. Because I'm a long-distance runner and very active, other plastic surgeons I consulted with recommended against going past a certain number of CCs. Dr. von Maur took both my wants and needs into account and gave me low-profile implants at the largest, safest size he thought would be good for me. Now, at 32D, I am not bothered by my implants or in any pain while I run. I really love my breasts now and the work that he did.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Even though I went up to a 32G from a 34C, my breasts don't bother me at all while I'm running. I love how they look and how he took what I wanted into account. The post-op care was also amazing. For example, Dr. von Maur had me send him all my mammograms after the surgery from Denver to make sure that I'm okay, and emailed me to see if I had any questions. Even over a year later, I feel like I'm receiving great care from him.