Perkierthanever - Newport Beach, CA

Dr. Chong is the best of the best. I had a...

Dr. Chong is the best of the best. I had a difficult case to say the least. I had implants that bottomed out & scars that had stretched from a previous lift, so I pretty much needed a complete redo. I saw other surgeons who told me I wasn’t worth working on because they felt there would only be slight improvement. After meeting with me Dr. Chong was 100% confident she could drastically improve my situation. On top of an already challenging case during surgery Dr. Chong discovered my right silicone implant had completely exploded & had been that way for sometime. The surgery went extremely well and I am amazed with the results. I can finally wear cute tops again braless, I only wish I would have found her sooner. Dr. Chong is caring, honest and always accessible. Her staff is professional, friendly and accommodating . Dr. Chong is a perfectionist and a master of her craft. I HIGHLY recommend her for all your cosmetic surgery needs including Botox.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon