38 Y' Old -breastfed 3 Babies (5 Years) Needing Breast Lift and Augmentation - Newport Beach, CA

I am very pleased with my experience at Pacific...

I am very pleased with my experience at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery. I had done quite a bit of shopping before choosing Dr. Horowitz. I met with 5 surgeons and met Dr. Horowitz twice before making my decision. He was the only one who offered to do a periareolar incision for my breast lift (the other ones wanted lollipop incision with more scarring) and the only one who really listened to my needs as I am very active (marathon runner). He didn't push for big implants as I am petite (5 feet and 125 lbs) like the others who made me try the 300's cc range and even 425 (with digital imaging)! He put in the Sientra round textured implant (285 cc) and I just look like the way when I was breastfeeding. I went from 34 B to 34/36 C. The size is just perfect for my morphology. So far I am very pleased with the recovery too (10 days post op). This was a piece of cake compared to my 3 C-sections where I remembered crying of pain (despite the percocet). If you follow the post-op instructions carefully (actually I didn't even need the medication for nausea) the pain will be very manageable. I don't think I can say that I felt strong pain because I was taking the narcotics on the clocks (like advised) for the first 1.5 day. But be wary not to forget the stool softener otherwise you'll be constipated!
As for the bruising it completely went away now. I just feel stretching of the skin and a little tingling sensation if I take off my support bra. I can't wait to see how the scarring will heal in the next 3 months. My husband is also very happy with his 2 little new friends!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horowitz is a classy, gentle, artistic plastic surgeon who will make you feel at ease. They were also always on time (pre-op consultations). Stephanie-his assistant- was beyond amazing too. She was always available to answer all of my concerns. He is of course on the top-end of the price range but I feel this is money well-spent!