Breast Lift with Fat Transfer Consultation with Dr. Larry Nitcher - Only Trust Dr. Nitcher with my Body - Newport Beach, CA

I had my consultation with Dr. Nitcher last week. ...

I had my consultation with Dr. Nitcher last week. My third one with him as I've had two other procedures with him in the recent past. As always, he's caring and extremely informative. Aside from his skill as a surgeon, I love that he actually cares about my well-being and recommended that I NOT get a thighplasty (told me that if he performed a bit of lipo on this one spot on each upper thigh, I'd be happy - seriously, how many PS's would turn down a chance to make extra $$$?). With the breast lift, Dr. Nitcher offered me the options of transferring fat or a small implant to get the upper pole fullness I want. I'm still considering whether to do a fat transfer or get an implant, but will update this review once I've decided, but I wouldn't trust anyone except Dr. Nitcher with my surgery. By the way, pricing for fat versus implant is about the same, in case anyone is curious.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon