Safe in the Hands of Expert Medical Care. Newport Beach, CA

For me, going to Dr. von Maur was more medical...

For me, going to Dr. von Maur was more medical than cosmetic. When I was 22 I had a kind of reconstructive breast implant surgery with silicone implants. In April one side started swelling up and doubled in size within two weeks. It turns out I had capsular contracture, scar tissue forming around the implants. I needed emergency surgery to remove them. I saw Dr. von Maur, did the pre-op the following day, and was able to have the surgery the same week. After the implant exchange surgery, one of my breasts swelled up, so it seemed my body rejected the new implants. Dr. von Maur didn't take a chance by waiting and pumping me with drugs and antibiotics in case it was just an infection that would go away. Instead, he took the safe route and removed them immediately. He will try to put implants in again in a few months and see if they take.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Even though it didn't go as I'd hoped, I didn't go to Dr. von Maur for cosmetic reasons. I knew I could trust him medically. I saw him enough times to really get to know him and his character. He clearly prioritized my health over everything else, and that made me feel safe. It was a really scary process and he was always calm and reassuring with the facts and all my options. He also has a wonderful staff. They are warm and made me laugh when I came in. It took the weight off the pressure and fear I was feeling.